Experienced Pursuit Of Compensation For Your Injuries
An accident and its injuries can occur at any point in time without warning. If you or a loved one has suffered life-changing injuries as the result of someone else’s carelessness or negligence, it is important to have a knowledgeable personal injury attorney on your side.
At Shafer, Grossman & Rupp, APLC, in Santa Ana, our lawyers and staff will fight to get the highest compensation for your injuries. With over 30 years of combined experience, we will aggressively pursue your claims. We understand how difficult it can be to deal with both your legal case and your injuries after an accident. Our firm is committed to you at every stage of your case to ensure that your rights and future are protected when you’re working with an insurance company or other opposing counsel.
Our Personal Injury Practice
We handle all types of personal injury cases, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents: From car accidents, truck accidents and motorcycle crashes to bus accidents, pedestrian accidents and bicycle crashes, any collision with a vehicle can result in serious injuries and the loss of life. Our firm confidently handles all auto accident cases and provides clients with insight into how insurance companies handle these cases. They are not on your side; we are.
- Premises liability: When an accident occurs on someone else’s property and injuries result, the property owner may be held responsible for the situation that caused the injuries. Uneven sidewalks, spills, wet walkways and other dangerous conditions often lead to slip-and-falls and trip-and-falls. These situations, among other accidents, must be thoroughly investigated immediately after they occur.
We also handle other types of personal injury cases. If you have been injured as the result of someone else’s negligence, talk to us about your options for pursuing a personal injury claim against that party.
Types Of Injuries
From minor to serious to catastrophic, injuries can occur in any type of accident. We confidently handle injuries such as:
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBIs), concussions, open head wounds and closed head injuries
- Spinal cord injuries, paralysis, nerve damage, neck injuries, back injuries and vertebral fractures
- Broken bones and crush injuries
- Burns from fires and chemicals
- Serious lacerations, abrasions and punctures
In addition to the injuries listed above, our firm also provides representation to loved ones who have suffered the loss of a loved one in a fatal accident. While we know that nothing can be done to bring your loved one back, we work tirelessly to see that you get the compensation you deserve in order to help ease the financial burden that the death has caused. Wrongful death claims can be complicated and should be handled by an attorney, as you may be able to recover compensation for lost wages and medical expenses incurred before death.
Get The Help You Need Today
To schedule your free initial consultation with a member of our highly respected personal injury team, call our office at 714-975-8847 or contact us online today. We are ready to get started with you.