Defending You Against Felony And Misdemeanor Criminal Charges
When you or a loved one is arrested, it can have significant impacts on the lives of you and your family. With over 30 years of combined experience, our lawyers at Shafer, Grossman & Rupp, APLC, in Santa Ana have been successful at protecting our clients’ rights and obtaining an outcome with which you and your family can be satisfied.
In addition to our wealth of experience handling a wide variety of criminal cases, we also practice immigration law. This allows us to be current on any immigration issues that a pending criminal case would trigger. Rest assured that you are in good hands with experienced representation.
Common Criminal Cases We Handle
Our firm is dedicated to creating a serious defense against any misdemeanor and felony offenses you may be charged with, including:
- Driving under the influence (DUI): Drunk driving is a serious offense that may result in the loss of your driver’s license as well as a number of other penalties. These cases are judged harshly, both by the criminal justice system and society in general.
- Drug crimes: We confidently handle all types of drug crime cases, from possession to intent to sell to trafficking and distribution. These involve drugs including cocaine, methamphetamines, prescription drugs and other illegal narcotics and substances.
- Warrants: If you have a warrant out for your arrest, find a lawyer before speaking with law enforcement at all. We can review the details of the warrant and determine how to best handle the situation as well as any charges you face.
- Post-conviction matters: Our firm helps clients with issues that arise after a conviction, such as probation violations. We also help with the expungement process in order to try to clear your criminal record.
- Other criminal matters: If you are facing other charges, or are even accused of a crime, we can talk through your situation and figure out the best way to tailor our services to meet your needs.
Consequences Upon Conviction
You may face a wide range of punishments if you are convicted. The consequences depend on the type of crime. In most cases, you may face large fines, jail or prison time, the loss of your driver’s license, a permanent criminal record and paying money to any victims or establishments. Any of these penalties will have a negative impact on your life. That is why it is so important for your attorney to fight to lower or dismiss the charges whenever possible.
Let Us Begin Protecting Your Rights
The prosecution is wasting no time in putting together a case against you. Do not hesitate to find legal counsel that will aggressively fight for your rights and future. To schedule your free initial consultation with a member of our criminal defense team, call us at 714-975-8847 or contact us through our online contact form now.