Nicholas Grossman is an accomplished attorney who has established a highly successful civil litigation practice in Southern California. He has extensive experience in the areas of employment law, immigration, wills, and trusts; having tried multiple cases to verdict.
Mr. Grossman joined the State Bar of California in 2009 and has been selected by his peers as a “Rising Star” (top 2.5% of attorneys in Southern California under the age of 40) seven years in a row from 2013- 2019!
Mr. Grossman has also served as an adjunct professor of law at AHU School of Law in Ontario, California, where he taught several classes including Legal Remedies and Wills & Trusts.
Prior to working as one of the founding Partners at Shafer Grossman, and Rupp, APLC., Nicholas Grossman was an associate attorney at one of the top five insurance defense firms in Southern California. With his inside knowledge of insurance defense strategy, Mr. Grossman has extensive experience in dealing with insurance companies, and obtaining the best possible result for his clients. Dealing with adjusters and defense attorneys is Mr. Grossman’s specialty, and he works hard to obtain the maximum recovery for his clients.
To learn more about receiving a free initial consultation, call now and see how we can help!
- Northwestern California University School of Law, Sacramento, California
- California, 2009
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- Selected by his peers as a “Rising Star”
Classes & Seminars
- Adjunct Professor, AHU School of Law, Remedies, 2015 to 2016
- Adjunct Professor, AHU School of Law, Wills and Trusts, 2016 to 2016
- Jeffrey Love, Esq.
- Frank R. Sariol, Esq.
- Tobin Lucks, LLP, Attorney, 2010 to 2011
- Sariol Legal Center, Attorney, 2009 to 2010
- Orange County Bar Association
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association
Current Employment Position